General Terms and Conditions
Our Ongoing Website Service is offered for only the website built by Digital Forest and covers WordPress and Security Updates, Website Support, and Hosting.
- DigitalForest help desk is available from 9 am-5 pm AEST by phone and email.
- User manuals as well as FAQs are free of cost and are available in the support center to assist clients with their websites.
- Should any issue or problem arise with domain name selection, then our domain team would be available on the phone or email to help you out with domain names, parked domains, email hosting, email accounts, sub-domains, etc.
- DigitalForest is under no obligation to do any work outside of the contract on your website.
- DigitalForest would provide you with an urgent email that may be used to contact us in case of absolute urgency. If at any stage we find that the email was used for a purpose which was not critical, then you would be charged $99
- Our dedicated team works round the clock and monitors the servers to ensure 99.9% uptime.
- Each website gets allocated with standard disk space and bandwidth which is according to your hosting package and is mentioned in the contract. Additional usage would be charged additionally.
- We back-up on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. At any time, we have 4 restore points on our secure backup servers.
- DIgitalForest monitors the disc space usage of the website but is not responsible for any website which goes offline because of exceeding disk space or bandwidth. It is the client’s responsibility to inform DigitalForest of any anticipated increase in usage so that it may be looked after.
- DigitalForest does not allow the websites or content to be stored on its servers as follows –
- Scripts – any heavy script that creates a load on the server will be removed.
- Illegal material such as copyrighted works including promotional video, audio, files, or any material that violates any law and regulation anywhere in the world.
- Adult material such as erotic images, lewd, or obscene content, pornography, etc. Linking the website to these kinds of contents is also prohibited. What constitutes ‘adult material’ is completely at the disposition of DigitalForest.
- Warez, including emulators, ROMS, pirated software, hacking, phreaking, IP spoofing, password cracking. etc., and encrypting of any of the above. This includes all the sites that contain the ‘how to’ or ‘links to’ information about such material.
- Websites that are in any way related to the sex service industry.
- This is a six-month contract that starts on the day you get your website username and password.
- Any website violating any of the above will be terminated without notice.
Ongoing Website Service Fee
- Once your website is complete and you sign it, the ongoing website service fee commences.
- Starting from the date DigitalForest has handed over the website to you, your six-month contract initiates.
- The agreement renews automatically after the first contract has ended. This would continue until we get a cancellation message from you in writing. DigitalForest may change the fees after six months which would be intimated to you.
- In case there is a failure to make a monthly payment, your website and emails may be suspended and eventually terminated.
- The client is responsible for updating the contact details to DigitalForest. In case the client fails to do so, their services may be expired.
- DigitalForest reserves all the rights to deny access to its products or servers or refuse service to anyone.
- DigitalForest reserves the right to cancel or suspend a client’s access to all or any of its services in case the account has been abused or inappropriately used.
- The client is not authorised to sell, resell, give away or store any services provided by DigitalForest. Individual accounts are meant to be used only by the account holder.
- DIgitalForest is not liable to educate or provide any kind of knowledge required to maintain the website which is outside of the defined contract or agreement. The client has to have basic knowledge of maintaining the website.
- All the hardware, software, computer, telephone, etc. equipment required to access DigitalForest websites is to be provided by the client. DigitalForest does not warrant the compatibility of the client’s device with its websites.
- DigitalForest and its affiliates, subsidiaries, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, employees or anyone associated with it are not, under any circumstances, liable for any loss regarding business, goodwill, use of data, or profits.
- DigitalForest makes no representations or warranties of any type for the services it provides. DIgitalForest is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to any mistakes or errors on the client’s part which may result in non-deliveries, loss of data or service interruption.
- The client agrees that the use of websites and services provided by DigitalForest is at the client’s own risk.
- DigitalForest and its managers, agents or anyone else involved in creating, designing or administering DigitalForest services shall be, under no circumstances, liable for any immediate, incidental, special, consequential or related losses that occur due to the usage of or inability to use the DigitalForest website services; or that occurs due to interruptions, mistakes, errors, omissions, defects, deletion of files, transmission, or delays in operation, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to communication failure, destruction or unauthorised access to DigitalForest’s records, services or programs, acts of God, or theft. The Client hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content on DigitalForest servers.
- Notwithstanding the preceding, the Client’s sole remedies for all losses, damages, and objectives of operations whether in agreement, tort including negligence or otherwise, shall not surpass the aggregate dollar amount which the Client paid during the term of this Agreement and any reasonable court costs and attorney’s fees.
Logo and Graphic Design
- The deposit for graphic and logo design is due with order. The remaining amount is due when the artwork has been approved and signed off.
- After initial concepts have been approved, no refund will be entertained.
- Clients have the flexibility to ask for changes in the design concepts. 2-3 rounds of changes are acceptable.
- The client will receive an email with the final design concepts once the design is completed. The client needs to sign-off the design. Any changes after sign-off will be charged separately.
- The signed-off designs by DigitalForest will be the client’s copyright.
- DigitalForest is not responsible for checking email, website address, colour, contact details, etc. on the final print-ready copy of the signed-off designs. These must be checked by the client before sending in for printing.
Web Design and Logo Design Revision
- You need to provide the revisions according to our revision guidelines.
- We offer three revision phases in both logo design and web design. Each phase consists of design as well as content revision. if, in any case, you exceed the three revision phase, we may charge you $*** per revision phase.
- You need to submit each revision phase via a single mail only.
- You are required to sign off your project within three months. Failing to do so would lead to suspension of your account by DigitalForest. If you wish to reopen your account, you will be charged $99. your account will be suspended for three months and failing to reopen it for three months would lead to its absolute closure. Once an account is absolutely closed the work order will be forfeited along with all the paid money.
- After the sign off of the website design, no cancellations will be accepted, all the ordered services must be paid in full and all the fees are payable.
Cancellation and Refunds
- DigitalForest reserves the right to immediately terminate the services without refund if a customer violates the DigitalForest terms and conditions.
- If DigitalForest is compelled to deploy the services of a debt collector to obtain any overdue payment then an amount of $99 will be added to the customer’s invoice.
- If you wish to no longer use our service or terminate the contract, you will get complete control of your website along with all the contents therein. However, you may be required to purchase licenses to continue using some of our other services.
- If due to any reason such as cancellation or expiry, a website is terminated then DigitalForest can reinstall the website within a one-year period at the cost of $199 if the client has the website’s backup.
- If you wish to apply for cancellation, please do so in writing only. You would be required to submit a cancellation form which can be asked from our administration team. All cancellation forms must be submitted well before the month’s end to avoid charging of the next month’s payment.